This site is dedicated to my daughter, Nadia who disappeared from Kfar Sava, Israel on October 25, 2000, in the hope that one day
she will be found alive and well. If you think you've seen Nadia send an E-mail, and let her family know the news: E-mail
|Thanks to Asaf and Marik for posting Nadia's flyer on the community
bulletin boards and bus stations around Kfar-Sava during August 05.
List of Events
- October 2000 - Nadia and Natan’s disappearance is reported to the Kfar Sava police.
- November 2000 - An article is published in Tzomet Hasharon newspaper.
- December 2000 - An article is published in Ma’ariv newspaper.
- December 2000 - An article is published in Tzomet Hasharon newspaper.
- 2001 - The case is transferred to Sharon district police.
- 2001 - An article is published in Revista Mea magazine.
- 2001- Internet site is created.
- August 2001 - An article is published in Tzomet Hasharon newspaper.
- 2001- The case is transferred to the National Police.
- November 2001 - The case is broadcast on national TV, B’shidur Hoker.
- March 2003- An official update was requested from the Israeli police. To date, no response has been received
- 2004 - Intermittent discussions with Israeli police did not lead to any results. The Israeli police will not send any up dates, by e-mail or fax
because "lack of budget."
- 2004 - Natan's file was assigned to another police unit (!!??).
- 2004 achievement - Nadia's file number was obtained.
- July 2005 - Maayan advertised Nadia's web site on the Tapuz chat room. As a result over 1,000 people visited Nadia's site.
- August 2005 - Asaf and Marik posted Nadia's flyer on the community bulletin boards and bus stations around Kfar-Sava.
- October 2005 - An article was published in Iton Tel Aviv newspaper.
- June 2007 - Galatz radio announced in the morning news that an inmate confessed he has information regarding Nadia and Natan's
- June 2007 - An article is published in Zman Hasharon newspaper. An inmate confessed " I know details regarding their death and burial."
- July 2007 - Our lawyer sent an e-mail to Zman Hasharon asking for details and trying to put the family in contact with the reporter. Still
nobody has contacted the family.
- July 2007 - Intermittent discussions with Israeli police did not lead to any results so far. The Israeli police does not answer its phones and
does not have answering machines. When someone actually answers, he knows nothing about the case. They will not call or send any
Special thanks to:
and to everybody else who took a moment from their time to help.
Number of visitors
|If you want to be kept up to date with Nadia's case and new things on the website please subscribe to our newsletter. Thanks.
Last update 07/07
|Site feedback: We are interested in your feedback on how the design and usability can be improved. Your opinions would be very much appreciated.
Submit your site for free:
Coming soon - Questions and Answers section.